- Information on this site: The information contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Melinda J. Irvine disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way.
- Security: Where appropriate, this site uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through this website. However, Melinda J. Irvine does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this website.
- Viruses: Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite my best efforts, I make no warranties that this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. Melinda J. Irvine will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from any breach of a security measure (including viruses or other unauthorised software).
- Linked Sites: Melinda J. Irvine is not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other internet site linked to or from this website. Access to any other internet site is at your own risk.
- External Links: If you create a link to this website, you do so at your own risk. Melinda J. Irvine reserves the right to object to any linking that infringes my rights. I have not agreed to any conduct connected with a linked site which may be unlawful or an infringement of rights.
- Copyright: Except as permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without my express written permission .
- Governing Laws: Use of this website and these “Terms and Conditions” are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. Any claim relating to use of this website shall be heard by NSW Courts. If you choose to access this site from a location outside Australia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Variation: I may revise these “Terms and Conditions” at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current “Terms and Conditions” because they are binding on you.
No Attachment Found