- Information on this site: The information contained on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Melinda J. Irvine disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way.
- Security: Where appropriate, I use available technology to protect the security of communications made through this website. However, Melinda J. Irvine does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this website.
- Viruses: Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite my best efforts, I make no warranties that this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. Melinda J. Irvine will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from any breach of a security measure (including viruses or other unauthorised software).
- Linked Sites: Melinda J. Irvine is not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other internet site linked to or from this website. Access to any other internet site is at your own risk.
- External Links: If you create a link to this website, you do so at your own risk. Melinda J. Irvine reserves the right to object to any linking that infringes my rights. I have not agreed to any conduct connected with a linked site which may be unlawful or an infringement of rights.
- Copyright: Except as permitted by the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968 (as amended) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by a storage and information retrieval system) without my express written permission .
- Governing Laws: Use of this website and these “Terms and Conditions” are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. Any claim relating to use of this website shall be heard by NSW Courts. If you choose to access this site from a location outside Australia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Variation: I may revise these “Terms and Conditions” at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the then current “Terms and Conditions” because they are binding on you.
Melinda J. Irvine is committed to protecting your privacy. I understand and appreciate that as a visitor and user of my website you are concerned about your privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that you provide. I am committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.
I only collect personal information about you which is necessary conduct my business: email marketing; copywriting for clients; preparing resumes, Linkedin profiles and job applications.
I only collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
Personal information is collected in the following ways:-
- Providing information for copywriting or other client project: I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Subscribing to neXtDRAFT.
- Purchase products and services using PAYPAL
- Submitting your resume and work history for review.
- Submitting your details through the Contact page.
I do not collect information about you from third parties.
When I collect information about you I take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who I am and how to contact me.
Use and Disclosure
I only use the personal information I collect about you as it directly relates to something you purchased or a subscription.
I do not sell your details to third-parties under any circumstances. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 I may need to disclose personal information about you in certain circumstances such as to comply with a subpoena or court order. These circumstances are outlined on the government website: http://www.privacy.gov.au/
From time to time I may use your personal information to provide you with news or offers about products and services that may be of interest to you. At any time, if you no longer wish to receive this additional marketing material please contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
My web sites may contain links to other web sites and those third party web sites may collect personal information about you. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to my web site. I encourage you to be aware when you leave my site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
I take reasonable steps to make sure that when relevant, any personal information I have stored about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
I am committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you may provide to me by ensuring your e-mail address and any other personal information about you will only be disclosed to relevant contractors and used for the purpose of responding to a request or to carry out instructions. However, no data transmission over the Internet, including email, can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure.
As a result, while I strive to protect every user’s personal information, I cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once I receive your transmission, I make every effort to ensure its security on its systems. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
All material on this website is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of Melinda J. Irvine.
Most of the products and services for sale on this website are my own work, but from time to time I do participate in affiliate marketing and advertising programs. What this means is, I may receive a commission payment if you make a purchase after clicking on any external affiliate links on my website.
Any affiliate links on my website are only for products and services I have used personally and believe the product or service would be helpful to my readers. Posts or pages that contains affiliate links are clearly marked.
I encourage my readers to do their own independent research to evaluate how any recommended product or service would benefit them individually before making a purchase.
All proceeds from affiliate commissions are used to continue my projects for disadvantaged children in the Philippines.
© 2018 Melinda J. Irvine