Linkedin Profile Writing Service
Linkedin is the world’s largest professional network with over 500 million members across 200 countries. Your Linkedin Profile is likely to be at the top of the search results if someone googles you.
Recent studies indicate that more than 95% of recruiters and employment managers use Linkedin to source candidates as well as screen the profiles of applicants.
Having a Linkedin All-Star Profile is the best way to present yourself on Linkedin. I write and structure your profile (using advanced Linkedin features) to help you achieve Linkedin All-Star Strength.**
**Please note that I can only craft a Linkedin profile based on the information you provide me, so I cannot guarantee the strength of your profile.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who writes my Linkedin Profile?
Your Linkedin Profile is written by me, Melinda J. Irvine. I’m a professional resume, CV and Linkedin writer with more than 16 years experience as a HR Professional and hiring manager.
Who has access to my personal details?
Only me! Your Linkedin Profile won’t be accessed by a third-party contractor, so your details are always safe and completely confidential.
Who logs into Linkedin to work on my profile?
That depends on you. Some of my clients get me to create a new Linkedin profile, others create the base structure themselves then give me the login to update the finer details. Still others prefer me to send the text and banner image separately hen update it themselves. It’s completely up to you.
Will my new/updated profile gain Linkedin All-Star Strength ?
My goal is to get you to Linkedin All-Star Profile strength. But I can’t guarantee outcomes because Linkedin All-Star is based on a number of factors outside my control. I’ll work with you to make your Linkedin Profile the best is can possibly be (based on the information you provide me).
What is included in the Linkedin Profile Writing Service?
- Headline and Executive Summary
- Personalised banner image
- Review and rewrite of your employment history, highlights and achievements
- Review and rewrite of you Education and Volunteer Experience
- Advice and assistance collating and selecting relevant Accomplishments/Certifications/Languages/ Publications/Professional Memberships/Skills
- Advice on creating a professional Profile Image, sourcing and writing Recommendations, sourcing Endorsements
- Advice and assistance collating and selecting relevant portfolio items
What if I find an error in my Linkedin Profile or something I don’t like?
No problem. I work with you until you are 100% satisfied with your Linkedin Profile.
How do I pay for the Linkedin Writing Service?
Pay online using your credit card or PAYPAL account; if you are in Australia deposit into my bank account. You’ll find all the instructions during checkout.
What happens once I pay you?
You’ll receive a confirmation email containing a link. Follow the link to fill out your details, upload your current resume, additional details not on the resume, and any other information like a job advertisement and closing date. Be sure to include the URL to your existing profile (if you have one) as well as the login details.
Why do you charge more than other Linkedin Profile Writing Services?
Because I offer a premier Linkedin writing service with four key differences to many other Linkedin Profile writers you’ll find on the internet:-
- I’m a professional Linkedin writer with more than 16 years experience as a HR Manager.
- I am the only one writing your Linkedin profile. I do not contract the writing out to a third-party or off-shore contractor.
- I strategically write your Linkedin headline and executive summary using keywords relevant to your industry and job role.
- I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I work with you until you are completely satisfied.
How long does it take to get my Linkedin Profile?
Once I receive all your details I email you with an ETA, but it’s usually back within 5-7 business days. I stay in contact with you by email through the whole process.
What happens once you’ve finished?
I’ll send you the login details to your new profile (suggest you change your password).
Do you offer an express service? I have a job closing in a few days?
No, but if you mention your deadline when you send your details, I’ll let you know right away if it’s do-able.